[Starlingx-discuss] Saul Resigning from StarlingX TSC

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:13:11 UTC 2020

Hi Saul,

I’m sad to learn that you are leaving the community.

I would like to say a huge thank you for all your contributions and work that were key to build and shape the community!

I wish you all the best in your new adventures and I hope we will see you again in the community some time in the future.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó