[Starlingx-discuss] vPTG October 2020 Team Signup

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:19:37 UTC 2020

Greetings!

As you hopefully already know, our next PTG will be virtual again, and held
from Monday October 26th to Friday October 30th. We will have the same
schedule set up available as last time with three windows of time spread
across the day to cover all timezones with breaks in between.

*To signup your team, you must complete **BOTH** the survey[1] AND reserve
time in the ethercalc[2] by September 11th at 7:00 UTC.*

We ask that the PTL/SIG Chair/Team lead sign up for time to have their
discussions in with 4 rules/guidelines.

1. Cross project discussions (like SIGs or support project teams) should be
scheduled towards the start of the week so that any discussions that might
shape those of other teams happen first.
2. No team should sign up for more than 4 hours per UTC day to help keep
participants actively engaged.
3. No team should sign up for more than 16 hours across all time slots to
avoid burning out our contributors and to enable participation in multiple
teams discussions.

Again, you need to fill out BOTH the ethercalc AND the survey to complete
your team's sign up.

If you have any issues with signing up your team, due to conflict or
otherwise, please let me know! While we are trying to empower you to make
your own decisions as to when you meet and for how long (after all, you
know your needs and teams timezones better than we do), we are here to help!

Once your team is signed up, please register! And remind your team to
register! Registration is free, but since it will be how we contact you
with passwords, event details, etc. it is still important!

Continue to check back for updates at openstack.org/ptg.

-the Kendalls (diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)

[1] Team Survey:
https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/june2020_virtual_ptg_survey
[2] Ethercalc Signup: https://ethercalc.openstack.org/126u8ek25noy
[3] PTG Registration: https://october2020ptg.eventbrite.com