[Starlingx-discuss] No tenant network is available for allocation. - Openstack

bnovickovs at weecodelab.com bnovickovs at weecodelab.com
Thu Aug 13 22:05:03 UTC 2020

Hi,

I ve deployed Starlingx 4.0 Openstack for testing purposes.

Created external flat-physnet0 network which is working fine. I can ping
router assigned with that external network.

Thus, I tried to create tenant network in Project tab (Horizon UI) and
got an error - Error: Failed to create network "sfasfsaf": Unable to
create the network. No tenant network is available for allocation.
Neutron server returns request_ids:
['req-775f279d-ff44-4830-b8dd-e49559289ee5'];

Then, I opened admin tab and created Vxlan private network and assigned
it to the router. However, when I create an instance, private IP address
is not assigned to it. If I turn off DHCP in that private network,
instance is not even loading. Any suggestions on that?

P.S. I have only one DATA interface for my setup with physnet0 assigned
to it.

Thank you and regards