[Starlingx-discuss] Increasing size of STX docker registry (docker-distribution)

Shashi, Yatindra yatindra.shashi at intel.com
Wed Aug 26 07:16:50 UTC 2020

HI All,

I have Duplex Extended mode setup for stx 3.0.

I am running out of space on docker registry:

/dev/drbd8                             16496984 15759452      39616 100% /var/lib/docker-distribution

Is there any way to increase the size of the registry as we  cannot really clean up the images/tags?

I see the link here but don't see methods to increase size:
https://docs.starlingx.io/operations/k8s_docker_reg_management.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ with best regards,
Yatindra Shashi
  IoTG DE- Intel Corporation
   Munich, Germany

Save Paper, Go Digital :)

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw
Registered Office: Munich