[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] Onboarding slide deck

Dale, Kristal kristal.dale at intel.com
Fri Feb 7 21:49:52 UTC 2020

Hi Ildiko,

I pulled down your review and clicked through the slide deck on my Window  laptop - all looked good, I didn't see anything obviously wrong.

Regarding where to add a link to the pdf from the docs page: My thought is to add it to the StarlingX Introduction page.

I will create a review with my starting suggestion and add you as a reviewer.

Thanks,
Kris