[Starlingx-discuss] 回复: PBR Status Check

Yang, Bin bin.yang at intel.com
Wed Feb 12 14:32:09 UTC 2020

Hi Saul,
	As you know, the build system patch [1] had introduced the pbr command to generate pkg version. This should be the only effect on the compile time of pbr enabled pkg.

	Jitstack had tested command execution time.
	The result of "with pbr" should be the command execution time. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
	But the result of "without pbr" should be "0". Build system will not execute pbr command if it is not enabled.

Thanks,
Bin

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/691632/