[Starlingx-discuss] Agenda: Weekly StarlingX non-OpenStack distro meeting, 2/19/2020

Sun, Austin austin.sun at intel.com
Tue Feb 18 10:05:30 UTC 2020

Hi All :
   Please check Agenda:
Agenda for 2/19 meeting:
    - Prb update (JITStack-Wesley)
       --- build time
       --- new patches
    - CentOS8 upgrade  (Austin/Shuicheng)
           incremental upgrade on master :
                 * std kernel build status update (kernel 4.18.0-80.11.2 on master env (gcc 4.8 +python2)
                 * rt kernel build status (kernel 4.18.0-147.3.1.rt24.96) ,
                       3.10 patch rebase
                 * python3 enable on master ?  which is the prefered repo to upgrade to python3  besides NFV
                 * Ussuri  host openstack (oslo , keystone , barbican , horizon and openstack client)  upgrade ?  plan
                 * the target , plan and goal on stx 4.0 feature ?
                        target : end of March to finish kernel(std and rt) upgrade
                 how about centos8 branch ?  shall we conitnue if we fully switch to incremental upgrade
   -  Vista Creek (FPGA card) support
       OPAE
       iavf and i40e driver
       SRIOV device plugin
         https://github.com/intel/sriov-network-device-plugin/pull/196
   - Open

If have any other topic, feel free to add to

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-distro-other

Thanks.
BR
Austin Sun.