[Starlingx-discuss] Query on StarlingX R3.0 virtual All-in-one Simplex

N, Poornima Y poornima.y.n at intel.com
Thu Feb 27 08:10:30 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I have tried deploying Starlinx 3.0 virtual All-in-one Simplex.
I'm following https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r3_release/virtual/aio_simplex_environ.html .
While doing  Host Set-up,  4th step which is
4. Get the StarlingX ISO from the CENGN StarlingX mirror<http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/>. Alternately, you can use an ISO from a private StarlingX build.
I get as below .
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D5ED73.7966F470]

Can anyone make me understand, what each of the folder stands for?. Also, as a first timer which folder I need to go and download the ISO.?
I have tried 3.0.0 under release, but ended up with issues. Should there be a direct link to output folder when I select Get the StarlingX ISO from the CENGN StarlingX mirror<http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/>?

Thanks,
Poornima