[Starlingx-discuss] Query on StarlingX R3.0 virtual All-in-one Simplex

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Fri Feb 28 16:07:33 UTC 2020

Sorry, I don't think I correctly answered the question Poornima had, and
I think that it might be beneficial to add a README to the top level,
describing the directory structure.

It might also be worth making a couple of tweaks.

Under /mirror/starlingx we have the following:

centos  - contains what a copy of the 2018.10 release
export  - Empty (can we remove it??)
f       - Contains older builds from cento76 and stein upgrade work
feature - same as f, could be both be removed or archived?
master  - contains master daily builds for both older monolithic build
and new layered build
    /centos/lastest_build - points to the artifacts for the latest daily
build
    /centos/flock/latest_build - points to the latest daily layered
build artifacts.
milestone - older builds from Jan 25, 2019 (looks like testing of somekind)?
rc      - contains build artifacts from the Release Candidates for 2.0
and 3.0
release  - contains the artifacts for all the releases, not sure if we
should have an archive directory or EOLed directory here, alternatively
a README say how long support for each release could continue for.

Maybe creating an /mirror/starlingx/archive to move 2018.10 and older
feature branch builds and milestone builds

Thoughts from the community?

Sau!