[Starlingx-discuss] Any update on Calsoft's Images/ Doc

Dale, Kristal kristal.dale at intel.com
Wed Jan 8 22:19:14 UTC 2020

Hi Sai – thanks for following up on this in the new year and for all your ongoing efforts on this!

I have the content staged to be added to the documentation (https://review.opendev.org/#/c/692202/). Final review and merging of the content is pending resolution of image hosting/being able to build the qcow2 image from scratch on our servers.

We still have some open questions about building the qcow2 image from scratch. In order for us to move this ahead as quickly as possible, I suggest we meet (via a call) and discuss real-time the specific steps to create the image and any remaining questions from our side.

I’ll email you directly to set up a time to meet.

Cheers,
Kris