[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX 3.0 Promotion Update

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Wed Jan 8 22:59:43 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I wanted to provide an update on the timing of the StarlingX 3.0 promotion after today’s Marketing meeting. In order to give a little more time to finalize materials, we are going to schedule the go live date for next Tuesday, January 14 at 9am CT.

We are planning to:
Distribute a press release
Post a blog on the StarlingX website from Glenn Seiler
Promote on social media

If you organization is interested in collaborating on promotion of the release, please reach out to me and I can share content that we are planning to use next week.

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Thanks!
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Foundation