[Starlingx-discuss] Using NVME Disks instead of SD

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Tue Jan 14 14:22:07 UTC 2020

For the second controller and other nodes installing from the active controller, you can set the rootfs_device and boot_device installation parameters via sysinv, either with horizon or the "system host-update" command, such as:

system host-update 2 personality=controller rootfs_device=/dev/nvme0n1 boot_device=/dev/nvme0n1

You can see these settings via host-show:
system host-show controller-1