[Starlingx-discuss] Test Hack-a-thon Kube_app Status

Wensley, Barton Barton.Wensley at windriver.com
Tue Jan 14 18:19:36 UTC 2020

Good progress - thanks for the update.

I have noticed that some of the commits are failing tox tests (e.g. flake8 or py27). Please run the tox tests locally before you create your review in gerrit (and before you upload each patch). You should be able to fix all the errors before the review gets uploaded.

We'll wait for you to fix the tox failures before reviewing the commits with the failures.

Bart