[Starlingx-discuss] RVMC in meta/centos_pkg_dirs

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Thu Jan 16 00:16:11 UTC 2020

Oddly, it's logged as an "ERROR", but has a "return 0" like it's a warning. So easy enough to make it a fatal error. And there's at least one other warning in the same function that looks like it should be a fatal, right after this one.
https://opendev.org/starlingx/root/src/branch/master/build-tools/build-srpms-parallel#L437-L450