[Starlingx-discuss] Ada Cabrales resigning to the testing team

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:13:55 UTC 2020

Hi Ada,

It was great to have you being part of the community, I’m sorry to hear that you will not have bandwidth to keep on participating.

Thank you for all the great work you have been doing on QA and testing and leading the team in these key areas. Without your hard work we couldn’t have put out three releases of the project in the course of one and a half years.

I wish you all the best in your new role and I hope you might be able to contribute to StarlingX again in the future.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó