[Starlingx-discuss] Proposal to Merged Community Meeting & TSC meeting

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Jan 22 15:57:31 UTC 2020

StarlingX Folks:

We currently have a large overlap of what's discussed in the two
meetings and both meeting sometimes are shorter than the full hour. Is
there any reason to not combine the two meetings? The benefit would be
that it would give the large community better exposure to workings of
the TSC, particularly as we advance towards confirmation. If more time
is needed for some topic an extraordinary meeting could be added.

I have added this as an item in the mid-cycle meetup also.

Thanks for your consideration

Sau!