[Starlingx-discuss] stx-openstack neutron failing to applyu

Austin Gillmann ji at sibyl.li
Fri Jan 31 04:33:49 UTC 2020

Hi all, been trying to deploy starlingx on another cluster, but I am
running into a weird error when trying to apply the application.

It is `ConfigMap "osh-openstack-neutron.v2" is invalid: []: Too long:
must have at most 1048576 characters` I have also attached the log
here: http://paste.debian.net/1128435/

I think whatever is at line 484 near the traceback may be of interest.

Let me know if you need any other information for troubleshooting, thank you!