[Starlingx-discuss] Unable to download bootimage.iso from mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/release/3.0.0/centos/outputs/iso/

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Jul 19 22:54:43 UTC 2020

On 2020-07-19 15:31:21 -0700 (-0700), Saul Wold wrote:
[...]
> What tool are you using?  wget has retries, you could try extending the
> timeout.
[...]

The quoted output showed it was indeed `wget -c ...` (continuation
mode) with retrying active.

> are you behind a proxy?  Maybe if you can get direct access that
> will make a difference?

I get the same behavior from home, broadband cable access in the
continental USA behind an OpenBSD IPv4 NAT (because
mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca has no IPv6 record in DNS or I would be
non-NATed).
--
Jeremy Stanley