[Starlingx-discuss] Speaking opportunity at Edge Computing World in October

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:53:35 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is a friendly reminder to take a look at the below opportunity about a speaking opportunity to spread news and information about StarlingX.

If you are interested in giving a talk please add your ideas to this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/starlingx-session-proposals

You can also reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ildikó