[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX PTG overview blog post

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 22:35:10 UTC 2020

Hi,

As discussed on the community call this week I typed up a summary[1] about the StarlingX PTG sessions.

It is a draft version, but I wanted to share for feedback so that we can put it up on the blog early next week. As a general objective for the blog I kept it relatively high level with pointers where I had with further details so it is easy to read and those who are interested can follow up on specific items. Please keep this in mind when you review the text.

Please leave comments or fixes in the etherpad __by the end of day Monday (June 15)__.

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-virtual-ptg-blog-june-2020