[Starlingx-discuss] hands on

Sun, Austin austin.sun at intel.com
Sun Jun 14 12:29:45 UTC 2020

Hi Nishant:
   I think that hands-on are based on stx.2.0 .  the bootstrap , deploy has some changed since stx.3.0
There is  other stx 3.0 training materials [1] shared by Frank before.  Not  hands-on , but a lots of details architecture and stx flock services  introduce.

Hope this is useful .

[1] https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AvUCq3ojuhNZV6XE8YdRhp9PVxixRIeE

Thanks.
BR