[Starlingx-discuss] Configuring Openstack SSL Certificates

李涛 litao7050 at fiberhome.com
Mon Mar 2 09:05:44 UTC 2020

Hi Andy,

Currently, I configured the https for containerized openstack. As what
you said, "system certificate-install -m ssl <certificate>" will enable
both them,

I found Openstack Horizon and Openstack APIs don't work  by your method,
so do you have more detailed document to help me?

And what are the meanings for mode 'openstack' and 'openstack_ca'  in
'system certificate-install -m ' command. I am a little confused,please
provide more

details in which scene to use these two modes.

Tao Li

Thanks

在 2019/12/18 22:43, Andy Ning 写道:

> On 2019-12-18 09:32 AM, Austin Gillmann wrote:
>> Bumping this again; if this is unsupported do let me know.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Austin Gillmann
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 8:31 PM Austin Gillmann <ji at sibyl.li
>> <mailto:ji at sibyl.li>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hello all,
>>
>>     First off thank you Robert and Martin for the assistance re: my
>>     question about enabling swift. I found about the helm chart overrides
>>     on my own but forgot about the extra service.
>>
>>     I since successfully deployed and all is working as intended, one
>>     minor question is how would I go about adding ssl certificates to the
>>     Openstack API's and Horizon. I found a stub page relating to it, but
>>     no other references except for stx-config docs that may just be for
>>     platform services.
>>

> I believe that "system certificate-install -m ssl <certificate>" will
> enable both platform as well as containerized openstack APIs and
> Horizon with that certificate. The openstack APIs and Horizon would
> then be accessible by https://<public endpoint URL>:443
>
> Andy
>
>>     Do let me know and thanks again; have a great weekend everyone!
>>     -Austin Gillmann

> --
> Andy Ning
> Cube: 3071
> Tel: 613-9631408 (int: 4408)
> Skype: andy.ning.wr

李涛

烽火通信科技股份有限公司

Wuhan FiberHome Information Integration Technologies Co., Ltd.

云计算研发中心

Tel: +18091818853

Email: litao7050 at fiberhome.com

Address:西安市雁塔区团结南路中晶科技广场A座8层