[Starlingx-discuss] 回复: PBR Changes With review comment

cherish.cao at jitstack.com cherish.cao at jitstack.com
Wed Mar 4 09:55:52 UTC 2020

Hi Saul:

Nice to meet you!

We are sorry for the delay of PBR task. Engineer in charge of the StarlingX
project  is unable to resume work because of SARS-CoV, China is seriously
affected by the virus.

We have to arrange new engineers to take over the StarlingX project from
this week, then we need to complete the task handover in 1-2 weeks. For that
reason,we had already delayed task.

However,due to join a new engineer,we are confident that we will solve the
current difficulties as soon as possible.

This is new engineer's contact information:

Helen (helen.gui at jitstack.com <mailto:helen.gui at jitstack.com> )

Yipeng.He(yipeng.he at jitstack.com <mailto:yipeng.he at jitstack.com>

Cherish.Cao

Best Regads.