[Starlingx-discuss] [OpenStack Upgrade] Built the stx-glance for stable/ussuri

YuChengDe yu.chengde at 99cloud.net
Mon Mar 30 18:56:42 UTC 2020

Hi,
  Last time I have built the stx-glance image for stable/ussuri
  I dropped ceph from profiles in stx-glance.stable_docker_image temporarily.
  It is because that a python3-rbd.rpm  package which depends on ceph is not supported by current building environment (Docker CentOS 7.4).
  Therefore, I would like to know if stx-glance builds without ceph, what impact will occur?
  And, If it is necessary to stx-glance, could you teach me how to build the python3-rbd.rpm?
  Many thanks.

P.S.1 stx-glance.stable_docker_image
BUILDER=loci
LABEL=stx-glance
PROJECT=glance
PROJECT_REPO=https://opendev.org/openstack/glance.git
PROJECT_REF=stable/ussuri
PIP_PACKAGES="pycrypto python-swiftclient psutil pylint"
DIST_PACKAGES="postgresql-libs"
PROFILES="fluent glance ceph"
PYTHON3=yes

P.S.2 error log
Failed:
No package python3-rbd available.
^[[91mError: Not tolerating missing names on install, stopping.
^[[0mThe command '/bin/sh -c /opt/loci/scripts/install.sh' returned a non-zero code: 1

--
九州云信息科技有限公司  99CLOUD Inc.

于成德   产品开发部
邮箱(Email):  yu.chengde at 99cloud.net
手机(Mobile):  13816965096
地址(Addr):  上海市局门路427号1号楼206
Room 206, Bldg 1, No.427 JuMen Road, ShangHai, China
网址(Site):  http://www.99cloud.net