[Starlingx-discuss] create a new project for ceph containerizaiton

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Mar 31 15:15:44 UTC 2020

On 2020-03-31 10:41:23 -0400 (-0400), Scott Little wrote:
> Looks like the new opendev infrastructure to process the new repo
> request didn't work as expected.
>
> They are looking into it.
[...]

Yes, we merged a change roughly 19 hours ago which broke an untested
code path in our project creation automation, so we didn't notice
we'd stopped provisioning anything in Gerrit. We've manually
processed the pending project creations for changes which merged in
that timeframe (including yours) so you should be all set now, and
the proper fix to our tooling is on its way to merging now as well.

Just let us know what initial member you want added to which groups
and we can take care of that, and thanks for giving us a heads up.
--
Jeremy Stanley