[Starlingx-discuss] Build guide need be updated with layered build

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Sat May 2 05:19:18 UTC 2020

Hi Doc/build team,
The build guide wiki [0] is out of date since latest code has been switched to layered build.
There is some major change for the step, such as you need sync code first, then download srpm/tarball.
Please help update the wiki, otherwise new guy will be blocked for the build environment setup.

BTW, before that, we could refer the commit message in [1] to figure what we need to change to setup build environment.

[0]: https://docs.starlingx.io/developer_resources/build_guide.html#development-environment-setup
[1]: https://opendev.org/starlingx/tools/commit/d51f8050cd20926c20d28c67d8967e80758f406f

Best Regards
Shuicheng