[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Config/DC/Flock/Upgrade Bi-weekly Meeting

Eslimi, Dariush Dariush.Eslimi at windriver.com
Tue May 5 13:53:02 UTC 2020

Meeting notes for May 5th :

-       TSC to make the recommendation on what static tool analysis is best for our product, Saul is recommending Bandit.
-       Bandit is already turned on for some subdirectories as non-voting should we run it on all repos? No harm as long as it stays non-voting.
-       What to do with backlog of issues identified by Bandit? Every issue needs to be analyzed to see if it has merit, PTG to discuss resourcing.

Thanks
Dariush