[Starlingx-discuss] Restarting Multi-OS project

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Tue May 5 15:47:53 UTC 2020

Folks,

As has been discussed in the TSC / Community meeting we are going to
restart the Multi-OS project. This time around there is a strong effort
being worked on by a different team at WindRiver to port the Flock and
associated changes to an OpenEmbedded[0] base with the Yocto Project[1].

StarlingX actually has a history of using OpenEmbedded in the distant past!

We will use the Thursday 7:30am PT slot initially and if/when the build
team moves to bi-weekly, we might move the bi-weeky in the 7:00am slot
opposite weeks from the build team.

Initially I will again take the TL position and the upcoming election
can figure out who the PL will be.

Thanks for your support

Sau!

[0] https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Main_Page