[Starlingx-discuss] Build guide need be updated with layered build

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Wed May 6 02:00:59 UTC 2020

Hi Mary/Poornima,
Master code supports layered build. When do the environment setup, developer should follow layered build guide.
While for stx 3.0, developer should follow current "development-environment-setup" page.
So I suggest to update "development-environment-setup" to add a link point to layered build guide.

Best Regards
Shuicheng