[Starlingx-discuss] Upcoming TSC elections

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:38:16 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is a reminder that the 2020 H1 TSC election period will start soon.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you would like to run for any open seat you need to register as an OpenStack Foundation individual member prior to when the nomination period starts.

The nomination period officially begins on __May 19, 2020, 20:00 UTC__.

For all the details on the elections please visit: https://docs.starlingx.io/election/

This email is for information purposes only. If you have any questions which you feel affect others please reply to this email thread.

If you have any questions that you which to discuss in private please email any of the election officials[1] so that we may address your concerns.

Thank you,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials