[Starlingx-discuss] [stx-openstack] Build the openstack image on layered building environment

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Sat May 16 01:05:23 UTC 2020

+ Scott,
So far, our ussuri upgrade patches are ready and sanity test from Nicolae also looks fine.
We are pushing community to review the patches and get them merged.[1]

However, we realize that the build output folder structure changed after layered build comes now.
It will cause related docker image build script not work anymore.
I also see we are still publishing new openstack docker image in docker.io. Do we still used old
Build output folder? Or is there any update on current scripts?

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:for_ussuri+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

Thanks a lot!
Zhipeng