[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC] Minutes from the May 20th TSC call

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Mon May 25 14:29:37 UTC 2020

  *   Virtual PTG – dates are : June 1st to 5th – Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-project-teams-gathering-june-2020-tickets-103456996662
o    Kata joint session: "I would propose having a one hour time slot on June 2 between UTC 13-17. I think that would work for most of the Kata community folks attending the PTG. (https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2020-ptg-kata-prepare)"
§  http://lists.katacontainers.io/pipermail/kata-dev/2020-May/001354.html
§  https://doodle.com/poll/nnzynksqgmyt4d5g
o    13:00 UTC - is the agreed time.

  *   License review - comment from Thierry - what is our process to ensure our ongoing compliance.
o    Look for Foundation license process and policy - can we follow
§  Following OSI policy
§  Can we follow - the OpenStack process?  Integrated projects is a bit different.
§  add to checklist for core reviewers
o    https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/licensing.html
o    To be discussed again next week

  *   OSF Board meeting is on June 11 (ildikov)
o    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/11June2020BoardMeeting
o    Ian and Saul to co-present