[Starlingx-discuss] [Build] This playbook is not compatible with Starlingx software version 20.06

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Mon May 25 19:20:31 UTC 2020

On Friday the PLATFORM_RELEASE (aka SW_VERSION) value was changed to
20.06.  The matching update in ansible-playbook got stuck in zuul, and
failed to merge until I triggered a zuul retry not long ago.

Monolithic loads timestamped 20200523T080014Z, 20200524T080012Z,
20200525T080011Z will fail to configure with error message...

    "This playbook is not compatible with Starlingx software version 20.06"

Layered build over this time range are also broken.

I have trigger a new monolithic build in CENGN to pick up the fix.

Scott