[Starlingx-discuss] Role of zuul in build failures related to PLATFORM_RELEASE

Penney, Don Don.Penney at windriver.com
Wed May 27 16:39:03 UTC 2020

They're in the same "starlingx" queue, but we often see that multi-repo updates like this end up having some reviews "missed" by Zuul. In some cases, we've seen a chain of multiple reviews where a couple of the dependent reviews get picked up / noticed by Zuul, while others don't. It seems to be an intermittent issue.