[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX installtion Demo

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Tue Nov 10 15:39:51 UTC 2020

Hi Sanath Kumar,
Can you provide more details about the help you need? I’m not a technical expert but it seems that some errors/warnings are expected after you enter this command:
  bash setup_configuration.sh -c simplex -i ./bootimage.iso

Then click the  >> icon at the bottom of the page to go to the next steps:
  https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r4_release/virtual/aio_simplex_install_kubernetes.html

thanks,
Mary Camp
Kelly Services Technical Writer | maryx.camp at intel.com<mailto:maryx.camp at intel.com>