[Starlingx-discuss] Issue while I do system application-upload

N, Poornima Y poornima.y.n at intel.com
Wed Nov 18 03:33:33 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I'm developing new application for Starlingx. I'm using app-gen-tool under stx-tools project to create the armada application.
Now, the issue is, when I try to do system application-upload, it complains saying " failed: charts specify no docker images."
I have tested using only helm install commands and it worked without any issue.
I'm attaching the sysinv.log and the armada application. Please help me with suggestions/inputs.
Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Poornima