[Starlingx-discuss] Distro (Non-OpenStack) Meeting Minutes - 11/25
Saul.Wold at windriver.com
Wed Nov 25 17:46:16 UTC 2020
Agenda 11/25 meeting:
1) Rook Ceph Status
- Duplex solution needs to be re-worked exisit, Martin is working this
- By end of 11/27 should have an update.
2) CentOS-8 Update
- Working on remaining StarlingX packages build with about 10
- Vanilla ISO is buildable, installable, and boots with login.
- 3 issues sent to discuss list regarding chart museum rebase
- Currently maintaining some local patches which need to get
pushed to gerrit
f/centos-8 merge status
- Need to provide specific repos to Neusoft that have conflicts
- Davlet/Scott will look root and tools repos
Please use centos8 as topic for centos8 related work
Discussion of dnf modular filtering - move to email to get
3) Python3 Status
- Would like to talk about where this work left off.
- Is https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Python2 up to date?
- The wiki needs to be updated based on story status
- Some specfiles updated for new python3 requires
- was all flock services addressed?
- Check status email for failing builds
- No actual functional testing done since no actual
provisioning was done
Next meeting: 12/9
More information about the Starlingx-discuss