[Starlingx-discuss] Regarding stx-monitor

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Wed Oct 14 13:17:38 UTC 2020

Hi Amit,
The stx-monitor Armada application is not being actively maintained since there wasn’t much interest from the community in continuing to support it.
The individual container services can still be deployed using Helm on StarlingX if you require.
There are also several other projects within the CNCF landscape for monitoring that can also be considered.
https://landscape.cncf.io/category=observability-and-analysis&format=card-mode&grouping=category