[Starlingx-discuss] TSC call minutes Oct 14 2020

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Oct 14 16:14:48 UTC 2020

10/14/2020

  *   Elections update
o    No need for the voting period, not enough candidates
o    Welcome new TSC members Dariush, Greg and Mingyuan!!
o    We have the following positions unfilled:
?  Build TL - Scott will take this role
?  Distro PL - volunteer needed, Ildiko to check with the team
?  Docs TL - Mary will take this role
?  MultiOS PL - Saul will take this role
?  Release TL - Ghada will take this role
?  Security TL - Ghada will take this role
?  Test PL - Ildiko will reach out to the team to fill these roles.
?  Test TL
o    From the above we usually have one person filling both the PL and TL roles for Docs, Release and Security - should we continue with that approach? Yes :)

  *   PTG planning and agenda
o    Expecting feature leads for the proposed 5.0/4.1 features to sign up to lead discussions on their features
o    Other PTG topics?  Cross-project discussions?
o    https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-ptg-planning-october-2020
o    Bruce has updated the PTG etherpad with candidate features and presenters from the release planning sheet

Everyone - Please review the PTG etherpad - feel free to add topics to be discussed and change the names of the presenters I put there as needed.

        brucej