[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX R4.0 Baremetal Duplex standard controller storage ironic deployment mode: Baremetal node not creation issue.

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Thu Oct 15 00:50:19 UTC 2020

Hi Akshay,

Which image are you using to create server?
Does this image work on R3.0?
You can also retry it with other centos image, make sure it is not the image issue first.
Do we have one LP to track this issue?  If not, could you help raise one and upload key logs so that
Some guys to further check the detail info.

Thanks!
Zhipeng