[Starlingx-discuss] Regarding Distro OpenStack Team meeting

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Wed Sep 2 14:40:15 UTC 2020

Hi Amit,
Please have a look through the list of distro.openstack issues: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.distro.openstack
Except those LPs under “IN PROGRESS”, which means patches/solutions are presented, you could pick up other LPs to start with.

In addition, another challengeable but fancy task is to take OpenStack services upgrade from “U” to “V” for following release(s).
Let me know if you have further thoughts.

Regards,
Yong