[Starlingx-discuss] Important: STX 5.0 branch and build coming soon.

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Mon Apr 12 17:16:05 UTC 2021

I will be forking the StarlingX 5.0 release branch soon.  If all goes to
plan, the forks will be created Thursday, April 15.

It will be based on the sanitized context of the previous nights CENGN
build.  A new CENGN build will be set up for the 5.0 release branch.
The 5.0 build will take the build time slot normally occupied by the
master branch build.  The master branch build will be pushed back by ~5
hours.

Fixes for 5.0 gating bugs should be delivered to master branch first,
then cherry-picked to the 5.0 branch.

I will send a follow up email when the branch is ready for use.

Scott Little