[Starlingx-discuss] calico wireguard vpn

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Apr 14 14:41:57 UTC 2021

Hi there, we discussed this on the community call today.

Although this hasn't been considered yet, it looks like it could be a good thing to have, especially in an edge context.

If you'd like to help out with this, we'd be happy to have you contribute.

And this will likely be discussed as a potential stx.6.0 feature in the PTG coming up next week [0], please plan to join if you can.

Bill...

[0] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-ptg-planning-april-2021