[Starlingx-discuss] How to enable kubernetes features

Walker, Cole Cole.Walker at windriver.com
Wed Apr 14 14:49:31 UTC 2021

Hi Ankush,

Generally speaking, features like this that are enabled via -feature-gates settings are not user-configurable in stx. The kube-apiserver configuration is maintained by the system and config changes would be lost on reboot. Properly enabling this would require the creation of a new feature/code update for stx.

If you are just looking to test this out to explore its viability as a potential feature, I believe that you could edit the values in
/etc/kubernetes/manifests/kube-apiserver.yaml

Note that the impact for this feature on other aspects of the system is unknown.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cole