[Starlingx-discuss] [tsc][election] Dates for the upcoming TSC elections

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:45:25 UTC 2021

Hi,

In preparation to the upcoming TSC election we are in the finish line to decide on the dates.

I created a patch to provide a timeline for the election and updated additional details on the election page: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/election/+/786489

Please note any conflicting event that may complicate it for contributors to participate.

I would also like to ask __all the TSC members__ to please review the change and add a ‘+1’ if you don’t see any conflicts with the outlined timeline. __Please review the change before next Friday (April 23).__

Please reply to this thread or reach out to the election officials[1]if you have any questions.

Thanks,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials