[Starlingx-discuss] Branch r/stx.5.0

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Tue Apr 20 12:20:32 UTC 2021

The modified CENGN daily build schedule is as follows.

stx.5.0 (layered) - 11 pm UTC (7 pm EST) - container builds (Tuesday,
Thursday)

master (layered) - 4 am UTC (12 am EST) - container builds (Monday,
Wednesday)

master (monolithic) - 10 am UTC (6 am EST) - no container build

We'll maintain this schedule until the release of Starlingx 5.0.0

Scott