[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX on OpenInfra Live - SPEAKERS NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:47:30 UTC 2021

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you about a new events series that the OpenInfra Foundation is organizing, called OpenInfra Live.

The event consists of weekly, hour-long “shows” driven by community members exploring the full world of open infrastructure including software releases, community meetings, user stories, technical committee conversations, community member interviews, and more. The event is running on every Thursday at 7am Pacific / 1400 UTC.

You can find more information and recordings here: https://openinfra.dev/live

We have a session scheduled for __May 13th to talk about StarlingX__ and the 5.0 release for which I’m looking for speakers. The goal of the session is to talk about the new features and all things exciting about the project.

We have a flexible format for the hour, once we have the group of speakers we will discuss what the group prefers in terms of slides, free form discussion or something in between.

Would people from the community be available and interested to participate in the show?

As we don’t have a lot of time till the session please __let me know if you are interested by the end of this week (May 02)__.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó