[Starlingx-discuss] virtlogd: End of file while reading data: Input/output error

Longqian Zhao zhaolongqian456 at 163.com
Thu Apr 29 11:18:04 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thank you very much for your help.

I according to https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r4_release/virtual/controller_storage_install_kubernetes.html. After I run `bash setup_configuration.sh -c controllerstorage -i ./bootimage.iso`, I can view the error message through the `sudo systemctl status virtlogd` command. Could you please help me? Thanks.

Error message:
"virtlogd: End of file while reading data: Input/output error"

My Environment:
1. I install StarlingX in Virtual Environment.
2. StarlingX version: R4.0
3. stx-tools: stx.4.0