[Starlingx-discuss] Guiding Technical Influencers

Geary, Stephen (Steve) Steve.Geary at windriver.com
Thu Aug 12 13:31:45 UTC 2021

Hello StarlingX Community,

I would like propose an initiative to more effectively appeal to technical influencers' search and evaluation flow. My belief is that technical influencers searching for an answer to a challenge they, or their company, have will avoid over-investing in early evaluation. I believe that quickly experienced proof-points of starlingx claims play directly into how a technical influencer researches possibilities.

My initial idea would be to create 5 minute video that are guided experiences through demonstrating each of the 6 claims asserted on the sites page: reliable, scalable, small footprint, ultra-low latency, secure, and lifecycle management.

I am sure there are other possibilities and ideas too! Let's hear them.

Steve Geary
Director, Open Source
[Wind River]<https://www.windriver.com/>

M/ +1 970.776.0218