[Starlingx-discuss] Need a help to recover Openstack Inbox | specific pod is failing

open infra openinfradn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:54:46 UTC 2021

Hi Thiago,

Please find my inline comments.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 8:28 PM Brito, Thiago <Thiago.Brito at windriver.com>
wrote:

> Hi Danishka,
>
> Looking at your logs it seems like the missing table 'mysql.servers' is
> preventing the system to come up. Would you please raise a LP with those
> logs so we can dig deeper into this problem? It would be useful to have the
> full logs from these attempts.

Sure, I will raise a LP.

> Once you do that, you might wanna try to "application-remove"
> stx-openstack and check if the PVC of mariadb is still on the system with
> "kubectl get pvc -n openstack". If that is the case, the app is probably
> trying to reuse the old "broken" database. Deleting that pvc and appling
> stx-openstack again should get your system up.

[sysadmin at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ kubectl get pvc -n openstack

No resources found in openstack namespace.

[sysadmin at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ kubectl get pods -n openstack -o
wide

No resources found in openstack namespace.

https://paste.opendev.org/show/808178/